Latest Blog

Month: October 2014

  • Considering Divorce? Three Important Things to Do Before You File
    Divorce is not an uncommon issue: today, approximately one in every four families have to deal with the impact of divorce. Marriages end for several reasons, including lack of communication, financial issues, and infidelity. Emotions have a tendency to impede rational thinking. The decision to file for divorce and ...
    Read More
  • Divorce Is More Than Just Paperwork, It’s A Life Transition
    It's safe to assume that most people, including some celebrities themselves, do not take celebrity marriages seriously. Remember Britney Spears' shotgun Vegas wedding, resulting in a marriage that lasted a grand total of 55 hours? Or the glamorous Elizabeth Taylor, who was married eight times to seven different ...
    Read More
  • 13

    Why Divorcing Parents Need Family Law Attorneys

    By Jeffrey M. Salassa

    Why Divorcing Parents Need Family Law Attorneys
    Recent research shows that a young couple marrying for the first time today has a 40% chance of divorcing. In fact, the more times a person has been married, the more this risk increases. Studies show that an estimated 60% of second marriages in the United States end ...
    Read More
  • Child Custody And You: The Importance Of Knowing Your Rights
    Celebrity power-couple Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon recently announced their long-speculated separation after six years of marriage. In the United States, it's estimated that first marriages typically end in divorce after only eight years. This is Carey's second marriage. According to statistics, in the United States, 60% of ...
    Read More

Home Page Contact Form

We offer free consultations. Call today or fill out the form below.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Call Now Button