Latest Blog

Month: March 2020

  • 31

    What To Do After You Are Served Divorce Papers

    By Iafrate & Salassa

    What To Do After You Are Served Divorce Papers
    Being served divorce papers can be shocking. Even if you knew your marriage was unsteady, you might not have realized it had come to the point of divorce. Many people in Michigan find themselves in this position every day. When they are served divorce papers, they do not ...
    Read More
  • What Can You Do If Your Ex Will Not Pay Child Support?
    In divorces that involve children, one parent almost always has to pay child support to the other parent. Typically, it is the non-custodial parent who pays this support to help with the expenses for the child’s basic needs, such as food, shelter, and clothing. Support can also include ...
    Read More

Home Page Contact Form

We offer free consultations. Call today or fill out the form below.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Call Now Button